Wednesday 15 May 2013

Trailer for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (or "Welcome to Level 7")

 
ABC have released the first full length trailer the upcoming TV series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Welcome to Level 7




 
 
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is being developed by Joss Whedon, and is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, sharing continuity with the films. It will air Tuesdays at 8:00 pm on ABC.
 
I think its about time there was a Marvel live action TV series and I'm glad its in the same universe as the films. So Far all the films have been really good with the Avengers being particularly good.
 
I hoped a few years ago, whilst watching Heroes, that one day X-Men would make it to TV. I thought the team set up and rotating cast leant itself to a TV format. The X-men also always had a political edge something that could play out well over a long season arc.
 
There is no announcement of when it will be released in the UK yet. I'm really hoping that it gets picked up for a same week broadcast like game of thrones. I think its not only a great way to build and publicise a series but it cuts down on piracy as well. Plus I get to see it sooner!
  

 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment