Tuesday 14 May 2013

Daft Punk . . . I might be a bit excited! Plus 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger' on piano

 

With only 7 days left till the release of Daft Punk's Random Access Memories I'm getting excited! And to add to my excitement they have started streaming the Album on iTunes. Just load up iTunes and visit the Daft Punk section and you will find it. I've only just started listening so I will let you know what I think after a few listens.
 
 
 
 
French duo Thomas Bangalter, 38, and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, 39 better known as Daft Punk are releasing their first original studio album in 7 years.  They have released some live mixes and the sound track to 'Tron: Legacy' but finally they are back. The album is set to be the sound track to my summer and possibly most peoples.

A few weeks back they released 'Get Lucky', the first single off  Random Access Memories. 'Get Lucky' is currently sitting at the number 1 position on digital sales charts in 55 different countries. It has sold more then 1 million copies according to the Wall Street Journal and has been watched over 18 million times online. On the day of its release, "Get Lucky" broke records on Spotify in the US and the UK for most streams in a single day 
 
 
Whilst  on YouTube today I found a brilliant piano version of 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger'. There are quite a few versions of people playing it online but this has to be my favourite.
 
 
Makes me smile
 
Get Lucky


0 comments:

Post a Comment